Friday 11 September 2015

Review: MOA Fortifying Green Bath Potion

With the typically rubbish British Summer now over I have really been struggling with the cold and wet weather. Partly, this may be because I had a lovely week in sunny Spain soaking up the heat, which meant returning to London with the subsequent 20C degree change has left me with a nasty cold, congestion and generally feeling miserably shivery. One evening, while feeling particularly horrendous, I decided to treat myself to a hot bath with MOA's Fortifying Green Bath Potion to try and give my confused body a little bit of relief.

Just a few capfuls of this concentrated green potion created a beautiful herbal scent in my bath, like stepping into a minty pine forest on a clear day. This was just what I needed as it helped me to relax, while being very uplifting and giving me more energy. The steam from the bath helped to clear my sinuses and after just a few minutes I felt much more alive! As well as letting me breathe for the first time in a week my skin was left really soft and moisturised as the oils worked hard to nourish my dry skin.



I absolutely love all the natural ingredients featured in this potion including sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, fennel oil, jojoba seed oil, yarrow extract, fir needle oil, sweet birch oil and chlorophyll. It is 100% natural and contains no parabens, perfumes, alcohol or lanolin and is not tested on animals.

The MOA Fortifying Green Bath Potion can be purchased
here for £27.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig