Friday 5 June 2015

Review: Nuxe Reve de Miel Creme Visage Ultra-Reconfortante Ultra Comfortable Face Cream

After falling sick three times last month my skin was definitely showing its displeasure. It had become super sensitive, dry in patches and my nose actually started peeling, which was a sure sign of how dehydrated and unhappy my body was. I therefore stepped away from my usual skin care routine to give my skin some intense TLC and purchased Nuxe’s Reve de Miel Creme Visage Ultra-Reconfortante Ultra Comfortable Face Cream.

This Nuxe day cream is super soothing as it has a balm like texture that works hard to hydrate, calm and repair sensitive skin. It doesn’t sink in quickly, but plumps the skin leaving behind a protective barrier. Though I normally prefer a lighter moisturiser this has been working really well in the mornings for me and is a great base for makeup. Foundation applies really quickly and smoothly over it, though I have found that it doesn’t last quite as long as usual. However, if I have an event in the evening or want my makeup to last for a special occasion I often use the Urban Decay setting spray that works really well!
The Nuxe Reve de Miel range would also be wonderful for use in the winter as it really hydrates and protects the skin. It replenishes lipids with Sunflower Oil Derivative, Safflower Ceramides and Precious Plant Oils, soothes with Barley, Argan Oil and Shea Butter, repairs with Honey and protects against external aggression with Vitamin E and Sunflower Derivative.

If your skin is feeling aggravated or you just want to give it some extra pampering I would definitely recommend Nuxe Reve De Miel - Ultra Comfortable Face Cream For Dry And Sensitive Skin! My skin feels so much smoother, more hydrated and much less sensitive since I started using it a few weeks ago! I purchased mine from lookfantastic for £24.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig