Wednesday 25 April 2012

KeraStraight Moisture Mask

KeraStraight Moisture Mask is a lightweight nutrient rich treatment that nourishes dry, dehydrated and brittle hair.
As per the home use instructions I have been using this mask as a pre-treatment before washing my hair. I normally apply a generous amount to dry hair, tie it up and put it in a shower cap while I'm ding some glamorous tv watching ;).
The cream itself feels very light and soft with almost a gel like consistency. It spreads throughout the hair easily and washes out quickly without leaving any residue or weighing the hair down.
I found that because I do have quite a lot of hair I have worked through the jar quite quickly, but it was well worth it. Every time I have used it my hair has felt softer and smoother, while still feeling light. I love the fact that I can use it while in the bath or before showering, rather than using it after washing my hair and then having to rinse it out.

KeraStraight products are available through salons and you can find your nearest one here.

Have you tried any KeraStraight products? Do you have any recommendations? xxx
SHARE:

1 comment

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig