Friday 4 November 2011

OOTD and Competition: London Boy

Don't be confused by the title of this post, I haven't quite embraced masculine tailoring, but I am getting a taste of River Island's new London Boy collection!

To show off the wonderful shape of this tube midi skirt I decided to keep my look monochromatic and set it off with some ah-mazing turquoise suede boots that have been sitting in my bedroom waiting for an outing for months. Although stripes are not always the most flattering of patterns, especially on the hips, this skirt creates a beautiful, feminine shape with curves in all the right places ;).
 Leather jacket: Reiss (similar here)
Black vest: Zara (£15.99 here)
Tube skirt: River Island (gifted, £18 here)
Patent leather belt: ASOS
Tights: M&S
Boots: River Island (£100 here).
 Wool Felted Fedora Hat: New Look (On sale £6.99 here).

If you have been lusting after River Island's new London Boy lookbook why not enter their facebook competitioon here to be one of five people who will win the entire trend collection? All you have to do is click on 9 items on the postcard that inspired the collection.
I've already entered, so I'll give you a clue... the tube skirt I'm wearing above is one of them. Good luck my lovelies!

What do you think of River Island's London Boy collection? What are your favourite pieces? Do you dare to wear stripes? How much do you love those boots? I'm pretty obsessed with them ;p. xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The boots are gorgeous and the skirt looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i for one love the outfit as i adore stripes. the boots are DIVINE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this OOTD, especially the skirt and boots!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig