Wednesday 2 November 2011

Blake Lively Hair feat. Neal & Wolf products with Glossybox

A few weeks ago I filmed a Blake Lively inspired hair tutorial for Glossybox using Neal and Wolf products. We decided to go for one of Blake's signature styles - a deconstructed wave look with a few boho braids thrown in.
I am really pleased with the way the video has turned out and I hope you enjoy it and find it helpful! Let me know what you guys think!


The bf accompanied me on the day and managed to capture some behind the scenes shots.

The before...
The final look:
This hairstyle is so easy to create and can be done using a curling iron or hair straighteners. I really loved using Neal and Wolf products for the first time. They smell absolutely amazing and leave your hair feeling weightless. I especially recommend the Harmony Intensive Care Treatment (£12.95) and the Elevate Volumising Lotion £11.95). After the video I went straight to a colleague's leaving party and can testify that the curls stayed in for quite a few hours of dancing!

Have you watched any of Glossybox's tutorials? Did you like the look I created in this video? Have you tried Neal and Wolf products before? xxx
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Nice video !!!
    Just found out about ur blog =)))

    Enjoying every post
    XXX
    http://headsandnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial - you look stunning and I'm definitely going to be trying this! I love GLOSSYBOX and am an avid reader of your blog so am super excited so see you guys collaborate. Would love to see more of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your hair is an amazing colour and loveee big hair! i've never actually heard of this products before might have to try some!

    http://insidemenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry i mean't

    http://bargainfashionhunter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous! I love the finished look.

    Does the heatprotector really help?

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice color contrast of ur hairs and cloths

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Blog!!! your outfits are amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To keep your hair good looking follow tips.Take care of your hair with tips your own house and keep good and healthy.Read more
    Remy Indian hair extensions



    ReplyDelete


  9. Click here for More imformation about bmvintageshaving.Read more

    Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig