Friday 4 November 2011

Birthday OOTD

Last Friday was my birthday and though a lady never tells I can let you in on a little secret... it was quite a special date! In the evening we went for an amazing meal at Roux at the Landau in the Langham hotel so I decided to dress up a little for the occasion. As if I have ever needed an excuse!!
 Dress: Hobbs Fulham Dress (on sale here), Shoes: Manolo Blahnik.
For my makeup I kept the eyes very neutral with just black gel liner and false lashes. I then used a bright pink on my cheeks and lips - MAC's fuchsia blush and Barry M's lip paint in Shocking Pink (no. 52), which is  a great dupe for MAC's Girl About Town lipstick.

I had such a lovely birthday. Thank you to my mama and bf for making it so special! xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love your outfit and HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYY X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! You look great.. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look as gorgeous as always! Happy birthday :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw you look gorgeous! Happy belated birthday!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh was it your 30th? Congrats, hope you had a great time. Lovely flowers! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!! Looking gorgeous xxx

    http://insidemenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. belated happy birthday! you look gorgeous there! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig