Monday 31 October 2011

Cosmo Blog Awards - OOTD

No doubt you have already seen a plethora of posts about the Cosmo Blog Awards last week, so I am going to keep it short with a little outift post. I had a fun night catching up with a few of my fellow bloggers and it was so exciting to be nominated :). Massive congratulations to all the winners!
 Dress: Karen Millen (similar here), Belt: H&M, Shoes: Kurt Geiger (similar here).

I decided to go all out in sequins for the evening... Christmas is just around the corner after all!
I styled my hair using a large Babyliss curling iron and created a simple silver and grey smokey eye, finished off with MAC lashes.
The lovely Fleur and I enjoying our (non-alcoholic?) cocktails.
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love the look! Looks like a fab night! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your figure is amazing. You looked absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Love the dress you choose- shows off your curves well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whit woo! you beaut, and you looked even more stunning, and sparkly, in real life xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress, you look great x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as always! Love your dress!!! xx

    http://insidemenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic! I am so jealous of your awesome hair. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously girl, you have the best hair color out of all the you tube gurus and beauty bloggers! What is your current hair coloring product and color, because I am going out and purchasing it. I will patiently be waiting for your reply. I have to know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always wanted a sequin dress but never got round to getting one yet, this looks lovely!

    http://bargainfashionhunter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig