Wednesday 6 July 2011

Liverpool

This weekend I took the first of what is to be many trips to Liverpool. Being a London girl through and through I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the city. Even though the trip was just a taster it gave me lots of ideas of things to do the next time I visit! Everyone was so friendly and helpful, I guess it is true what they say about the North ;)!
On Friday we stayed at the Base2Stay boutique hotel, which was in a great location, minutes from Lime Street Station, the city centre and most importantly for me the Liverpool One shopping centre, which reminded me of an open air Westfield.
After a quick change we headed to the Albert Docks for dinner at the Blue Bar and Grill. I chose a midi dress from Oasis (on sale in store, online here) with Primark turquoise stone and leather sandals.
The bf wore a checked shirt from Ted Baker that I picked out a few weeks ago. I really like the thicker, classic blue check mixed with a thin 'zingy' lime stripe. The cool colour palette really sets off a tan and with it's rolled up sleeves works perfectly for the Summer!
The next day we were up early to explore the town in the beautiful sunshine. The perfect excuse to wear my new tortoiseshell sunglasses from Fiorelli that I picked up in a recent BrandAlley sale.

  Cool kids!
Star jumpsuit - Zara. Shoes - Primarni (as before).

I hope you all had a lovely weekend in the sunshine! xxx

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Yeyyyyy Im from Liverpool, so glad you enjoyed your time here. I go blue bar with my girl friends, love it there fab food. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Liverpool but the way you described it, I fancy going there now! Both of your outfits look lovely, love that jumpsuit

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty and i love the jumpsuit! I'm a london girl too but would love to visit Liverpool, seems lovely there xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning Natalya :)
    I've never been to Liverpool before (I'm a London girl living in Essex) but I've heard nothing but good things about it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Liverpool we stayed at that hotel too :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natalya! I'm a frequent visitor, but never commented before :) Just wanted to let you know that I think you're gorgeous and such a great inspiration! I loooove you're style. And I love the photos from your trips with the BF ;)) Always looking forward to see what's up in here.
    I'd love to meet you in person ;).
    Best regards from Poland :D
    Zuza

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to Liverpool but I'd love to go. I have those turquoise shoes from Primark, I got loads of compliments on them on my hols! You're so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig