Monday 10 January 2011

OOTD - Red Velvet

It feels like I haven't made an OOTD post in a while, so here is a fun one from this weekend. Although I found the sales quite disappointing this year, with stock that had been in the shops 4 seasons ago suddenly popping up on the rails, there are always items that tempt me. When you are feeling a little sensitive about a few rounder edges that have developed over the festive season (I know I am!), but need a couple of new outfit injections, there are still shoes! There will always be shoes!
Shirt dress - courtesy of Love (find it here), camisole (just seen) - M&S, stirrup leggings - ASOS, shoe boots - Office.

With my toes tactically on display in this weather a warm jacket was a must!
 Tailored leather jacket - Reiss.
Completely impractical, but I adore them! Surprisingly they are the most comfortable heels/ wedges I own as they are extremely light. The moment I put them on my feet immediately felt at home. I know these shoes will not be to everyone's taste, so feel free to let me have your opinions ;). xxx
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit, I love the wedges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the colour of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness, those SHOES! they are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i truly love them if their tip were closed here would be perfect for winter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are AMAZING!! Who cares about warmth when you look that good!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Natalya i LOVE the wedges, stunning¬!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVEEEEEEEEE the shoes, I have a similar pair in black and I go shopping in them an everything. You wouldnt believe how many ppl stop me about them and ask how im even walking in them but to me they are like slippers haha :) :) Great outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This shoes are incredibly adorable!!! The red is so rich and gorgeous it almost hurt. :) Love it how you used the same shade nail varnish - it's like additng more yumminess :) to the look. Love everything. Also don't think there're any "rounded egdes" you need to worry about, absolutely none!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jacket is very pretty. I love comfy yet gorgeous shoes, nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shirt dress! The shoes aren't really to my taste though, but you look lovely in them, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore that blouse,and the boots are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shirt dress and leather jacket!
    I love all the peep toe shoes around at the moment but just can't bare naked toes with this cold weather...a weird fashion trend for winter I think! You are brave, my toes would have frozen off. You look FAB tho :)
    xoxo Roz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looooove the shoes hun! the colour & style is so gorguz, & loving the red/black combo, especially with that beautiful jacket :) you look stunning

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh! I totally love your shoes and the leather jacket..u look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the ruffles and the bow on the shoes - they are original, which is always a plus and you can pull the whole outfit off.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those shoes, its a shame they're a peep toe (I'd rather keep my toes hidden in the winter!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That red dress is beautiful in so many ways! *envious*

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig