Monday 14 September 2009

I am Baaaack :)

After an 18 hour boat, bus, plane, taxi ride bonanza I am finally back in the UK, yay!

However, the term jet lag doesn't quite cut it. I can't wait to jump into bed and sleep forever! My flat is a mess right now and I have a million and one things to do after being away for over 6 weeks, (including tearing Maxie away from my friend who has been looking after him and now doesn't want to let him go)!

I promise that when I am in less of a frizzy zombie state I shall post more about my trip. I have missed you all very much!!
love,
Natalya xxx
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Wow you look so tanned! I am going to thailand in less than 2 weeks! :D Look forward to more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thailand was easily my favourite place i've travelled to, hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad your back! You look like you had a great time! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your back, you look amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed your posts and videos :) Look forward to hearing about your trip and seeing some pics, bet you had an amazing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Ive missed your videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo good tan girly
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay so glad! been missing you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a blast! So glad you're back dear. (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had an amazing time! You've been missed.
    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much my lovelies!! I am so happy to be catching up with you all, though I think it may take a while to get back into the swing of things!. xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig