Tuesday 24 February 2009

Shopping :)

I promised myself to be good this weekend and not buy any more makeup. I failed, but not too badly :).
I got the YSL Rouge Volupte no.7- lingerie pink, thank you Lorraine. It is such a pretty pale pink and the formulation of the lipstick is incredible. It is love :).
I also got the palest lavender (129) lipstick from Barry M, I love lavender lipstick and I think this colour is more wearable than lavender whip. What do you guys think?
I also bought an eyeliner from GOSH in green boost. I love the formulation of these as they are super creamy and soft, much like the Urban Decay 24/7 liners. I thought that this pale green was so unusual, and I love it on the lower lashline :).
The website describes these as follows:
GOSH VELVET TOUCH EYELINER belongs to a new generation of semi-permanent make-up. It does not smudge. It is 100% waterproof, long lasting, and resists almost anything. It has excellent coverage and a smooth, soft quality. GOSH Velvet Touch Eye Liner is soft and easy to apply. It contains vitamin-E and Jojoba Oil to care for your delicate skin, however it does not contain animal or mineral oils. It is also fragrance-free to prevent allergic reactions.
Sounds good!!
My darling boyfriend also got me an early present for the 8th March, which is a sort of 'Women's Day' in Russia. Any excuse for presents huh? He got me this cute gold necklace from Disney Couture that I saw on Lindsay Lohan. It says 'Fairest of them all' and has a red apple. Who doesn't love Snow White and Disney in general?
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. This green liner looks lovely~ It's not a color that's seen too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute necklace - I love Disney Couture, anything girly really

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace and the 129 looks amazing on you! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lipsticks look gorgeous, and so does the eyeliner. I love light green on the waterline as it makes the eyes look awake without it looking noticeable like with white eyliner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Osmi Mart-Day for the ladies. I was born in the U.S. but my family is from the former Yugoslavia, so we celebrate also. Your a lucky girl, what a sweet BF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all..esp. the necklace & the YSL lippie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the necklace is adorable and so is the sentiment from the BF =)

    I really wish we had barry m here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The GOSH liners are fab!! I'm hoping to pick up some more colour, I only have black at the minute! I love pressing barryms fine glitter dust into mine to make it sparkly! looks gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the lippie Natalya (Natasha) and I too celebrate International Women's Day so I shall justify a haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking to buy an YSL lippy. Is this the best nude shade you'd reccommend? LOVE your youtube videos btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Zoella- I think no.2 is a great wearable nude :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice purchases, the Barry M lippie looks great on you! I love those YSL lippies too, the texture is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, I also celebrate March 8th. Are you from Russia originally? I am!! I'll be sure to wish you a happy March 8 when it happens :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im also from Moscow, Russia :o)

    Natalya - Im following you blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Women's Day is also celebrated in Poland :) and I also got an early present - he took me shopping :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have chosen very incredible theme for your sketch.I cherished it.And i am also happy to see those best beauty tips in your blog.Thanks for sharing such a useful information about the beauty cosmetics.

    Semi Permanent Eyeliner

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig